We understand that managing technical uncertainty is the key to achieving good ROI. Thatís one reason the IAP approach puts so much emphasis on understand the technical fundamentals. Thatís why we say, "The physics informs the solution". Because by understanding the physics we can deliver predictable solutions.
We work with many leading companies and organizations , with small businesses and even small start-ups.
Here is a list of IAP’s venture partners. Please visit their websites.
- ALCOA Wheel Products International
- Advanced Technology Program (funded by NIST)
- B.F. Goodrich Aerospace
- Delco Remy Inc.
- Delphi Automotive
- BAE Systems
- Edison Materials Technology Center (EMTEC)
- EMF Industries, Inc
- General Motors Corporation
- Lockheed-Martin Corporation
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Precision Metal Forming Industries (PMF)
- Select Tool Corporation
- L3 (SPD Electrical Systems, formerly SPD Technologies)
- University of Dayton Research Institute (UDRI)
- University of Delft
- US Department of Commerce
- US Department of Energy
- US Air Force
- US Army
- US Navy
- Zenith Sintered Products, Inc
- Nexicor LLC
- Impax Technology Group